Half-Hat Invisible Shelf
by Learn3DP, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
got a hat? Hang it on the wall/closet/wherever and make it look cool and floating.
I've always liked how the hats looked on the racks at the hat store, but they cost money and I already have plastic, and I designed this myself.
This thing was made with Tinkercad. Edit it online https://tinkercad.com/things/4DBFCNMDCbX
- get two screws (holes are 3mm)
- mount to your choice of wall, closet or wherever
- push the half-circle-rectangle-long-thingy into the bottom opening of the bracket
- fold chosen hat inwards toward brim
- shelf the hat on the "Half-Hat Invisible Shelf"
- take pictures and share them here and everywhere!
- enjoy :-)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Half-Hat Invisible Shelf by Learn3DP is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Learn3DP a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Learn3DP would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).