got a hat? Hang it on the wall/closet/wherever and make it look cool and floating.
I've always liked how the hats looked on the racks at the hat store, but they cost money and I already have plastic, and I designed this myself.
This thing was made with Tinkercad. Edit it online https://tinkercad.com/things/4DBFCNMDCbX
- get two screws (holes are 3mm)
- mount to your choice of wall, closet or wherever
- push the half-circle-rectangle-long-thingy into the bottom opening of the bracket
- fold chosen hat inwards toward brim
- shelf the hat on the "Half-Hat Invisible Shelf"
- take pictures and share them here and everywhere!
- enjoy :-)