by Zaggo, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I was tired of dragging on the Z belt multiple times to upper or lower the z stage of my MakerBot.
With this crank mounted on one of the 4 M6 threaded rods, I can now easily adjust the height of my MakerBot.
- Print the crank
- Insert a M3 nut and push it way in
- push (or better screw) the crank on one of the 4 threaded rods on your MakerBot
- Use a M3x8mm (or longer...) as set screw to screw it down.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Z-Crank by Zaggo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Zaggo a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Zaggo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).