Ramps 4 housing for my Prusa I3.
Disadvantages of the original fan:
- very loud.
- Cools the printer bed
Replacement by a low-speed fan 60x60mm
COSTECH D06A04LWB, 12 V
- Operating voltage 12 V (7 ... 13 V)
- Current consumption 80 mA
- Power 0.96 W
- Speed 2500 rev / min
- Noise level 16.1 dB (A)
- Flow rate 23.3 m³ / h
- 2-pin connector
- 6-piece fan blades
- Lifetime 70,000 hours
More about fan replacement at Prusa found here:
Mounting holes in the fan 50x50mm distance.
Mounting case 3x M3 screws.
Mounting fan 4x M4 screws / nuts
Mounting lid 4x M3 screws / nuts
The cover please print with support!
Mounting options of 4 Ramps housing:
- Fasten Only the housing on the frame. The easiest.
- Attach the Arduino Mega with the housing. The Ramps Board attach later.
- Ramps 4 + Arduino Mega + housing
Please make sure that the cable does not come into the fan.
The M3, M4 press nuts if necessary with some heat into the housing.
The side walls are 2mm thick - not breaking.
Gap for LCD cable provided.
Prints if necessary a protective grid for the fan.
Please make sure that the case is not pressing on the reset switch from Freeduino or ramps !!!
- Hole for reset switch Arduino / Ramps.