Dead End - Ethernet protector
by SilasAlroe, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
The Dead End protects your Ethernet (RJ45) cables.
Two things about LAN cables:
- We all know that Ethernet cables are social beings. Put them nicely in a bag and you can be sure that they are tangled together when you pull them out again.
- Those darn plastic things on the connectors WILL break when you try to untangle the mess.
The Dead End cable protector is to your rescue!
Simply clip the Dead End cap over the connector and you will never break that plastic thing again!
Dead End can also be used in data centers etc. to indicate a free cable or a missing connection.
The print is quite simple and optimized to use as little time and filament as possible.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Dead End - Ethernet protector by SilasAlroe is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving SilasAlroe a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure SilasAlroe would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).