This is a replacement part for the Pasquini Livia 90 espresso machine. The underside of the equipment body contains a thin plastic cover which can break. If the cover is broken, then machine is very loud when the pump is operating. This design provides a compatible replacement for the cover.
- I had success with standard quality, two shells, and a 25% fill using black ABS filament.
- Use of a raft is optional.
- Supports are not necessary.
- I applied an aluminum foil backing to the side of the cover facing the boiler of the Livia to radiate heat away.
- Use the screws from the old cover to attach the new cover.