Prepare for 3D Printing
Easy to Use MakerBot MakerWare is built right in.
- Rafts: An additional, stabilizing surface at the print’s base. Rafts help ensure adhesion to the build plate and better print quality.
- Supports: Thin, pull-away, support material for overhangs or between print elements. Supports allow you to print more complex models.
- Slice: Quickly create the layers and instructions your printers will use to print your 3D objects.
- Layouts for Quick Printing: Save your layouts of pre-sliced files right to your library. Grab one later for a single-click quick print.
- Preview Your 3D Print: Get time and material estimates, see print layers, and follow the projected path of the extruder. All before actually printing.
- Explore: Find and share things to print with integrated Thingiverse
- Control: Quick access to common commands like suspend, change filament, or cancel
- Monitor: The onboard camera makes it easy to keep tabs on your prints
Keep Organized with the Library
- Import: Bring all your existing files into a personal, secure, cloud-enabled library
- Manage: Easily rename, edit, and add instructions to your personal files, layouts and collections